Why Choose Artificial Turf In Sydney?
Turf is everywhere like in commercial areas, medians, common areas, kids play areas, parks, athletic fields, front yards, and back yards all over town.City planning commissions, water districts, architects, schools, municipalities, landscape contractors, property managers, and homeowners alike are educating themselves on the values of synthetic turf.
Here are the top reasons why Synthetic Turf, or Artificial Grass, as it is often called, is a billion-dollar-a-year industry and growing.
• Talking about water has become a necessity: With more stringent restrictions on the use of our most important natural resource, protection has become even more important. Water prices continue to rise and artificial turf offers a solution to this growing problem. You can also install sir walter turf via https://www.qualturf.com.au/service/sir-walter-buffalo/ in your house or office.
Image Source: Google
• Most of the household water consumption is used for landscaping. In most communities where water is scarce and irrigation of native grass is restricted, artificial turf provides an easy-to-maintain lawn that looks green and healthy all year round.
• Long-term cost savings: It is estimated that it takes about 30,000-40,000 gallons of water per year to maintain 1,000 square feet of grass. Many sports fields last 9 years before being replaced, and these courts are used significantly more often than most other uses.
• Good for the environment: The use of artificial turf saves water. Formaldehyde no longer enters our atmosphere than mowed grass. No more harmful pesticides or fertilizers are needed. Most importantly, some of the grass fiber and undercoat can be recycled.
• Grass Adds Value to Your Home or Business: A great way to beautify your yard and cut costs is to mix native drought-resistant plants with turfgrass.
• Suitable for Pets: Suitable for all kinds of pets